Happy Monday, friends! Here's five (quite random) links to get this new week started.
- I recently bought this book and I don't want to put it down. I've loved NutritionFacts.org for years, and was very happy to find out that Michael Greger finally wrote an entire book.
- This raw vegan cheesecake does look like pure magic.
- Me and my boyfriend have began making our own kombucha (!), which is a fermented tea drink filled with probiotics. Check out this great guide from My New Roots.
- Questions about how to make a plant-based/vegan diet work? Read this article by fellow dietitian Julieanna Hever. The article is intended as a guide for physicians and other health care practitioners, but I think that most of the information is great for anyone.
- Listen to Elastic Heart - Piano Version with Sia (click here to open it in Spotify). So so beautiful!